This is a temporal page for Microcontrollers subject, followed into the Electronic Engineer Profile from DIMES-UNICAL. Here, support material for the practice lessons will be available during the course.
Almost of the lessons have the slides presentation and code examples. Also, every lesson has exercises proposal section, which have to be resolved at home in order to do practice with the hardware and software tools.
- Lesson 1.- Introduction to Assembler: Push Button Exercise.
- Slides 1
- Lesson 2.- Programming software Delays using Subroutines in ASM.
- Lesson 3.- Timer0 and CTC Mode: Timing Applications.
- Lesson 4.- Construction of Flow Chart oriented to Assembler Programming on AVR 8-bits
- Lesson 5.- PWM Generation on ATmega16 (Assembler)
- Lesson 6.- ADC Converter on ATmega16 (Assembler)
- Lesson 7.- USART on ATmega16 (Assembler)
- For the lesson is important installing next programs:
- Slides 7
- Lesson 8.- Strings on AVR Assembler
- Slides 8
- Code: Storing data on SRAM
- Bridge Control Panel for RealTime Plot Data (download) (guide)
- Extra Lesson a.- LCD 16×2 Handling
Note.- Attention to students and talk about lessons, exercises or projects will be every Thursday, from 3pm to 4pm. Thanks.