Welcome to our lab’s website.
The SPEME Lab is engaged in cutting-edge research on novel programming languages, systems and architectures, and in their implementation in emerging application domains. In particular, the main aim is to define novel methodologies, techniques and frameworks for the rapid development of distributed applications.
The research activity is currently focused in the following research areas:
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Body Area Networks
- Internet of Things
- Agent-based and Multi-Agent Systems
- Content Delivery Networks
- Vehicular Area Networks
- Workflow Management Systems
- IP-based Multimedia Networking
- Large-scale Decentralized, Mobile and Cloud Computing