Prof. Fortino was just elevated to IEEE Fellow, class 2022, with the following citation:”for contributions to engineering of IoT-enabled wearable computing systems“.
Category Archives: Senza categoria
Welcome to our lab’s website.
The SPEME Lab is engaged in cutting-edge research on novel programming languages, systems and architectures, and in their implementation in emerging application domains. In particular, the main aim is to define novel methodologies, techniques and frameworks for the rapid development of distributed applications.
The research activity is currently focused in the following research areas:
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Body Area Networks
- Internet of Things
- Agent-based and Multi-Agent Systems
- Content Delivery Networks
- Vehicular Area Networks
- Workflow Management Systems
- IP-based Multimedia Networking
- Large-scale Decentralized, Mobile and Cloud Computing